Join the Upper Valley Humane Society during our 4th annual Walk on the Wildside pet-friendly Walk and 5K Fun Run! What:
- Rain or shine, participants will walk a 1 to 4 mile loop on the rail trail or participate in a 5K run.
- Walkers can walk as individuals or form a team with co-workers, friends, and/or family members.
- Enjoy food, music, and activities!
- Fundraise online at Razoo. Increase your fundraising and earn cool prizes!
- Well-behaved dogs on leash (no flexi-leads please) are encouraged to attend!
- NEW THIS YEAR: all registration will be done online at active.com!
- Sunday June 7th
- Run begins at 9:30 am
- Walk begins at 11:00 am
- Information and Day-of Registration booths open at 9:00 am
- Colburn Park (the Green) in Lebanon, NH and the nearby Rail Trail.
How do I become a participant?
Everyone is welcome to join in the music, activities, and demonstrations at Colburn Park! If you would like to join the event as a walker or team of walkers, please complete our registration process. Day-of registrations will also be accepted. This year we’re going green and doing all registrations online! Follow this link or type tinyurl.com/WalkAndRunOnTheWildside into your browser and get started! Ready to raise funds for your walk? Follow the link to Razoo on the active.com registration page, or do it the old fashioned way with our Donation Collection Form!
Want to become an Event Sponsor?
- You can sponsor at many levels, ranging from $100 to $5,000.
- Sponsoring organizations can have a team, too!
- For more information on sponsorship opportunities and benefits, check out our Sponsorship Packet.
Questions About the Walk?
Contact Carrie Hamel (603) 448-6888 ext. 100 or Carrie.Hamel@uvhs.org