Join the Upper Valley Humane Society during our 3rd annual Walk on the Wildside pet-friendly walk-a-thon and get wild about helping pets in need! All funds raised go to support the pets and people we serve!
Participants of Walk on the Wildside will have the opportunity to walk a 1 to 4 mile loop, starting at Colburn Park (the Green) in Lebanon, NH, and moving onto the nearby Rail Trail. The event is pet-friendly, and well behaved dogs on a leash (no flexi-leads please) are invited to join in the fun! Individuals or teams of walkers are responsible for raising sponsorship donations for their walk. While there is no minimum amount that must be raised to participate, accumulative prizes will be awarded to walkers who collect more, including an event t-shirt to every individual who raise more than $50. In addition to the walk, UVHS will be hosting food, music, and activities throughout the day!
When is this happening?
- Walk on the Wildside will take place on Sunday May 18th, rain or shine.
- The walk itself begins at 11am while the Information and Day-of-Registration booths open at 10:30am.
Where is it?
- Colburn Park (the Green) in Lebanon, NH and the nearby Rail Trail
How do I become a participant?
Everyone is welcome to join in the music, activities, and demonstrations at Colburn Park! If you would like to join the event as a walker or team of walkers, please complete our registration process. Day-of registrations will also be accepted. This year, we’ll be kicking off our Walk with an exciting Launch Party!
- Complete the Individual Walker Registration Form and submit it to UVHS
- Each team member must complete an Individual Walker Registration Form
- The Team Captain completes one Team Registration Form for their whole team
- Submit the Team Registration Form (remember, all team members must also submit their own Individual Walker Registration Form) to UVHS
Want to become an Event Sponsor?
- You can sponsor at many levels, ranging from $5,000 to $100.
- Sponsoring organizations can have a team, too!
- For more information on sponsorship opportunities and benefits, check out our Sponsorship Packet.
Individual Walker Registration Form (PDF)
Team Registration Form (PDF)
Donation Collection Form (PDF)
Helpful Fundraising Tips (PDF)
Sponsorship Packet (PDF)
Vendor & Exhibitor Registration Form (PDF)
Questions About the Walk?
Contact Andrea Denhart at (603) 448-6888 ext. 100 or Andrea.Denhart@uvhs.org